The Fitness Advisory - from Joey Atlas

Proper Mindset + Wise Nutrition + Smart Exercise = Fitness Success For You

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Free articles from Joey

This issue is another answer to an email that camein recently from a Joey Atlas customer, the question:

"Hi Joey, My husband told me to give you a big thanks from him. He loves what The Butt, Hip and Thigh DVDs have done for me, and so do I. This is the first summer since I had my twins that I am going to wear a two piece bathing suit. We are looking forward to your DVDs for men.

We did have a question for you, Where can we read more of your internet fitness & weight loss articles? - Jillie - PS - I will send you the 'after' photos in about 3 weeks."

I have also received other emails asking where my online articles are published. So, I thought it would be easiest just to tell all 'Secrets' subscribers how to find my articles. Here's what you do: Just go to your favorite search engine and type in: by Joey Atlas

These three words will bring up a bunch of my recent articles on health, fitness & weight loss.

Enjoy & Be Fit!

Joey Atlas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home