The Fitness Advisory - from Joey Atlas

Proper Mindset + Wise Nutrition + Smart Exercise = Fitness Success For You

Friday, March 24, 2006

Sharing Success

This is a brief, but important, issue of 'Secrets of a Trainer'.

As many of you, who have purchased my first fitness DVD package - The Leg, Butt, Hip and Thigh Makeover, continue to email me your progress and success stories, I thought it would be inspiring to you if I shared one of my own recent successes with you.

The popularity and 'buzz' about the LBHT Makeover recently caught the attention of a worldwide womens' company. As a result of this, I was invited to be THE Fitness Writer for their newsletter AND website. This company has been around since the mid eighties and has MillYunz of loyal customers around the world.

I was quite flattered and honored when they invited me to write my premier article for this project. It's an article you should read for motivational purposes in your quest for a betterbody, mind and spirit. I'll give you the link in a second.

Just do one thing if you like the article - send the company a quick email saying something as simple as 'Hey, great article by Joey Atlas' or something along those lines. Thanks in advance!!

Here is the link:
'Get Summer Ready'

Thanks for reading,
Joey Atlas - The Wizard of Fitness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home