The Fitness Advisory - from Joey Atlas

Proper Mindset + Wise Nutrition + Smart Exercise = Fitness Success For You

Friday, December 01, 2006

Tell Me You Love Me & I'll Tell You A 'Big Secret'



OK - first things first - just so I don't offend anybody, I'm using the word love in a spiritual sense here, not an intimate one...

Now, if you don't love me yet (I know there are still a handful of you who haven't gotten to that point yet) - you will love me after reading this article. Its a long one but a good one - one that may change your life - FOREVER.

Last month Larry King hosted two shows dedicated to living life on your own terms - living the most ideal life you could ever wish for your self. Both shows had a panel of some of the best world recognized life improvement authors, coaches and experts.

One of them you probably know. Jack Canfield, who is the co-author of the 'Chicken Soup for the Soul' series of best selling books AND now sits upon one of the biggest publishing empires with his partner, Mark Victor Hansen. (Before these guys wrote the first Chicken Soup book [and made it a best seller despite being turned down by every major book publisher] - they were both hard working guys hardly known to anybody except for their immediate circle of family friends and biz associates.)

Another expert, Dr. Joe Vitale, was on the panel for show # 2, which aired on Nov. 16th, right beside Jack and several other incredible people.

The stuff that was being said on these 2 shows was unlike anything else - I mean it stopped my wife dead in her tracks - and that is hard to do after baby Darah goes to sleep - and there is alot to get done before bed...

The information being delivered was life changing stuff for those who listened, internalized and took action --> in this regard, Dr. Vitale absolutely rocked the house. Let me make it clear that there are people reading this right now who may have watched that show, or if they were watching it, would have said things like, "Oh come on, this is a bunch of bulls__t! - This kind of stuff can't happen. We can't control our lives.", etc, etc.

No problem - the world will always have people like this - and it is their choice to think like that...

Anyway - if you had a chance to watch it you know what I mean - if you didn't - you can still learn about what was being brought to light for the world to see hear and learn. This is where the 'Big Secret' comes in that I'm going to share with you.

Most of the experts on the show, including Dr. Vitale, took part in a movie called 'The Secret' - something everyone should at lerast be exposed to. (I just bought the audio CD version - at Amazon. - incredibly powerful stuff.)

Here is an article on ABC News' website with other references about this movie 'The Secret'- clips of the movie were shown between breaks on the Larry King Live show.

'The Secret'

Go read it & then come back to continue here...
- and don't forget to check out some of the links at the end of the article.


OK - you are back. Pretty good stuff, huh?

Hopefully, you are starting to get a feel for what I'm talking about here.

So besides you just getting some life changing info (remember - it will only change your life if you do something with it ;-)) - what does this mean to you and else do I have for you?

Well, as most of you already know - I'm working on an fully interactive, membership based, fitness advisory & coaching web-magazine/forum - I'm working very hard to get it launched in early January & will keep everyone posted on progress.

And - in January - if all goes to plan, I'll be a participating expert in a 12-week fitness transformation coaching series that will run until the middle of April. And here is the kicker - the first expert to conduct the opening coaching call will be The Dr. Joe Vitale! ...Awesome! & if you can be there you'll see why. (Keep reading to learn more about Dr Joe Vitale's free offerings.)

Now - here is the really BIG kicker - I was invited into this project by a great guy - who is very passionate about helping people achieve fitness success (sounds like me right?)

I'm working on getting him to agree to allow all new members of my membership site that will be launched in early January, to participate in the 12-week coaching series for FREE. (The site name I have chosen is BestFitnessAdvice.com - its not live yet so you wont find anything there...)

He's not quite there yet - but I think I will convince him on this one. And if I do, you will be in for something special that no value could be put on. I promise to keep you posted.

Wow - thats alot - and you'll have lots to read and share with others over the weekend.

Before I say 'See you later' - here are just a few of the emails I received this week (please forgive me if your is not here - I get so many it impossible for me to put them all here.)
__________________

"Dear Joey

I have received your package containing the "Abs of Stone" exercise package and was truly inspired, giving it a go for the first time early this morning - and it gave me a huge lift because I could actually feel it waking up muscles in my mid-section I didn't know existed! My mid-section is on notice and I just know your routine will work wonders. I liked your simple-straightforward approach (no frills, no equipment), as well as your presentation, which really makes all the exercises achievable. So many other methods I've seen have been so intimidating that I've felt discouraged even before starting. With yours I feel the opposite. It's great. Well done, because this is a real service to flab fighters like myself.

I'll let you know how things work out, but I know already that as long as I do the work, this will work for me."

All the best
Rodney Jackson-Smith
_________________________

"Hey Joey,
I apologize for not being able to contact you as often as i'd like, anyway as far as I can see you're doing everything a trainer does and more. I've had trainers before and they don't even come close to what you do, I also appreciate how dependable you are no one can say you don't keep in contact with your clients. I love my exercises I'm not even sure what I was looking for when I found you on the internet but I thank God I did find you. I know I should, but I don't follow the diet I'm on my own diet which consist of simple control. I eat until I feel full and even if I only have a spoonful left if I'm full I just stop and put it up until I'm hungry again. I pretty much eat what I want but I don't eat before going to bed and I've cut back on drinks and coffee and substitute them for water which I hate so I put a lemon in it to give it a taste. Joey, I have just about every exercise machine that has ever come out and my husband is having a fit now because I stopped using them all, because of your great DVD fitness programs."

Thank you, Joey
Kathy Malone
_______________________

"Joey,

I want to thank you for your invaluable expertise and information. I am a former Olympic athlete (alternate on 1980 US Ice Speed Skating Team), and see many similarities between your training routine and the one I used back in the 1980's. Unfortunately, I went the bench press routine due to my own lack of understanding. After reading the material you gave me as a free down load, I will be switching back and following your routine.

Regarding your recommendation to do interval training instead of "steady state" aerobic training, I can testify that this works. I have been doing interval training for 6 months (because I wore myself out and suffered injuries through steady state exercise). I am in better shape with no injuries,

Your recommended nutritional diet is top notch!!! You must really care about people because in all honesty you do not charge enough money for your information. The information you gave me free, easily, should have cost me $50.

In addition to trying to qualify for the Champions Tour, I travel as an itinerant gospel preacher in the US and as a missionary in other countries. I deal with a lot of very ill people due to poor diet and lack of any exercise. I very seldom recommend anything to people other than a relationship with Jesus Christ. However, I find your information to be so accurate and full of common sense that I am going to recommend your web site in my travels.

Keep up the good work!
Kim A. Wetteland
______________________________________

I get chills up my spine when I get these types of emails - and its not in a vein way - its because I've set out to help change this world with the tools and gifts that are inside me - AND ITS HAPPENING !!

Ok - just like I promised - here is Dr. Joe Vitales website - he offers a good bunch of free articles, etc. - http://www.MrFire.com/
- And tell him that Joey Atlas sent you - he knows who I am.

Don't Be Like Everybody Else... Be Fit !
Joey Atlas - At The Playground ----















Coming in 2007 from Joey Atlas:

- Interactive fitness/nutrition advisory/coaching/user forum, membership site- ---> ---->BestFitnessAdvice.com

- Ultimate Playground Fitness DVDs - (for you and the Kids!)

- Fitness Training Band Workouts (the big rubber bands with handles)

2 Comments:

  • At 4:40 AM, Blogger Zein Quandour said…

    I just love reading your posts !!! very electrifying :>

    Joey I don't know why but I can't get the LBH&T DVD's .. can i use Aramex !!!

    Zein Quandour

     
  • At 7:19 AM, Blogger Aqua Bunny said…

    A very wonderful and inspiring blog Joey!

    It wrams the cockles of my heart when I hear people inspired into action. I agree with you all the way. I will be using my natural skills to help bring people into total body, mind and spirit firness too!

    I saw the film The Secret a few months ago and it was amazingly good. I live in the UK, so I can't watch the TV programme you were talking about, mores the pity, but it sounds like a fantastic show. I will have to search the net to see if there is any info about it.

    Keep up the good work Joey! You're doing a VERY good thing! Look forward to your new website too.

    Upwards and onwards!

    Aqua Bunny ;0)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home