The Fitness Advisory - from Joey Atlas

Proper Mindset + Wise Nutrition + Smart Exercise = Fitness Success For You

Sunday, December 30, 2007

5 Great Exercises for a Better Butt


5 Great Exercises for a Better Butt

- by Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
http://www.TurbulenceFitnessTraining.com
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember when I first realized how much women cared about guy's butts. I
was in University, working as a trainer, and heard through the "grapevine"
that one of the trainers thought I had a great butt.

My first reaction was, "Huh? Girls care about guy's butts? And here I've
been wasting my time on my arms and pecs". So after getting over that shock,
my next thought was, "Hmm, so what am I doing right? And how can I keep this
information all to myself so no other guys knows about it!"

So I went through my workouts, analyzing each leg exercise for maximum "butt
boosting", and came up with a list of 5 exercises that are essential to
building a better butt for a guy (and gal!), especially someone who wants a
more athletic type of workout and body.

After all, I trained "athletically", not with bulking bodybuilding type
workouts. And as the trainer who designed workouts for the female basketball
team, I could "see" that those workouts were building better butts for girls
as well!

Years have passed since my introduction to the female interest in guy's
butts, and I've become less selfish. I'm now happy to share my "butt-
boosting" exercises for every other guy, and of course, every woman that
wants to build a lean, athletic body with a beautiful butt.

So here are my top 5 exercises for building a better butt that you can do at
home or at the gym, and with nothing more than your bodyweight or a set of
dumbells. Just like all of my workouts, these exercises are designed to get
the most amount of results in the least amount of time.

1 - Squats

2 - Split Squats

3 - Forward Lunges

4 - Step-ups

5 - Bulgarian Split Squats

I use all 5 of these exercises in my Turbulence Training workouts for men
and women to help build better butts, boost metabolism, incinerate fat, and
sculpt beautiful bodies. Add in interval training to burn off even more fat,
and you've got a set of abs to match.

So while things never worked out with the girl that liked my butt, I learned
a valuable lesson from her about the importance of a guy's butt in a girl's
dreams. And that's helped me help thousands of men and women boost their
butts with these 5 simple exercises.

-- Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, M.Sc.
Contributor, Men's Health Magazine
Inside Fitness Training Advisory Board
Oxygen Magazine Training Advisory Board
http://www.TurbulenceFitnessTraining.com

4 Comments:

  • At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OK, but what are split squats???

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I do like a guy with nice butt-I always admire the footballers boy do they have great butts.

     
  • At 12:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great Post! The funny thing is until recently it was always women who asked me how to I tighten up my butt. Now a days most of the men I work with want to improve three things...my abs...my arms...and now my butt. Good work

     
  • At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've been working out for the past seven months and have been successful in losing over 20lbs. Here's the problem: I happened to look in a full length mirror the other day and was horrified at the shape my butt and back legs were in. I've never had this problem before, they are not toned at all and there is cellulite. I am 42, work full time and am single. Looking good and feeling healthy are very important to me. I don't want to be paying to work out at a gym where I'm not getting the results I want. Also, do you have any suggestions as to what a good, minimum work out could be, as I work 12 hours a day, the majority of it, sitting.
    G.Hibbard

     

Post a Comment

<< Home