The Fitness Advisory - from Joey Atlas

Proper Mindset + Wise Nutrition + Smart Exercise = Fitness Success For You

Friday, November 02, 2007

Dangers of Aspartame - Side Effects, etc...

My view on the dangers of artificial sweeteners, including aspartame seems to strengthen with every new article and independent review. As I finalize my first book, Fatness to Fitness, for early 2008 release and work on the Fitnessjuice(TM) beverage concept (aiming for launch in late 2008) - I continue to come across so many interesting reads. Some of them I feel I must share with you. Here is one I found today.

I even went so far as to look up some of the references listed at the bottom - to continue digging and reading. Intriguing stuff. Here is the article


Dangers of Aspartame and Side Effects

Don't Be Like Everybody Else... Be Fit!




Joey Atlas
Learn the True Path to Permanent Fitness at www.JoeyAtlas.com

1 Comments:

  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger Strawberry said…

    Julia,

    First of all congratulations on your fitness success.

    How did you do it and how long did it take before you started seeing results.

    I just started the legs,butt, hips, thigh tape workout along with the blow torch diet.

    It is not easy to stay focused and consistent with either of these programs so any advise will be appreciated.

    I am 5'2" 130, but would like to have nicer legs. I have always hated my legs.

    Thanks

     

Post a Comment

<< Home