The Fitness Advisory - from Joey Atlas

Proper Mindset + Wise Nutrition + Smart Exercise = Fitness Success For You

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

A Truly Healthy Drink...

While I love straight water - I also enjoy a flavorful yet healthy drink at least once a day. The problem is there are not many out there that fit my criteria for a true 'fitness beverage' - actually - there are none that fit my criteria.

So I decided to start making my own a few weeks ago. I've been putting together several different flavors that I like - and my personal team of taste experts (Jeri, JoJo, Alexa and Darah and several of my clients) have been doing the official critiques. I think I'm doing well so far - because they all keep asking for more - a lot more.

Some of you already know my opinions on the garbage that goes into much of the foods we eat and the beverages we drink (as a society in general). If not - there will be a nice section of my book devoted to this topic.

Anyway - I have a feeling I am onto something with this stuff - so stay tuned...

Who needs 'vitaminwater' when you can have FitnessJuice(TM):




website design


Any graphic designers feel like working on the label just for fun?

Joey

4 Comments:

  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger Kathi said…

    Joey, I need this for my child who is recovering from autism! You don't realize what a market there is for things, especially drinks that don't contain anything artifiical (no colors, flavorings that contain gluten). Moms search high and low for foods their children can eat. I don't know if you saw Jenny McCarthy on Oprah but the world is just now figuring out that our kids have basically been poisoned and it's been left up to the parents to figure out how to heal them. Diet is a very big part of the healing process.

    So, bottom line is, I'm interested too. Keep us posted.

     
  • At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    would love to have a try as looks great and with nothing artificial even better!! I think i will have to wait a long time though as i am in Australia!!!

    Great idea though

     
  • At 6:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can design a bottle thingy. LOL

     
  • At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Joey, I would love to take a shot at designing a label for you. I do a lot of labels just for fun. Is there a deadline or any special requests for what you are looking for?
    Oh, and of course, would love to try it as well! LOL

    Lisa B.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home