The Fitness Advisory - from Joey Atlas

Proper Mindset + Wise Nutrition + Smart Exercise = Fitness Success For You

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Perfect Fitness Drink

We've been getting lots of emails and inquiries about the fitness beverage I've been making for me, my family and a few of my clients, that I posted about last week. I truly believe it's a product that can benefit MANY people - so I am slowly pursuing the possibilities of making Fitnessjuice(TM) a reality and I'd love your input.

Below is a link to a short survey I created to get your direct input about the Perfect Fitness drink. It will take no more than 43 seconds for you to fill out - but I would tremendously appreciate you help.

Your Fitnessjuice (TM)


logo design(TM)

Thanks and Be Fit!

Joey Atlas

3 Comments:

  • At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Joey,

    Don't know much about your fitness drink but, I have one for you. I dropped 125 pds in 9 months.I only have 50 pounds left to go and would love to expand my knowledge to help your readers. let me know Sir and good luck on the drink.

    Charles
    billbresch@bellsouth.net
    billbresch@hotmail.com

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger Sweet To Our Seoul said…

    I tried to take the survey, but it said it was closed and to contact the author. Sooo, here I am contacting you to let you know. Received your DVD's a couple of days ago and am impressed with they way the exercises are really working my muscles. Very interested in the drink!!

    Thanks so much,
    April

     
  • At 2:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Please whatever you do don't put that nasty tastin sucralose or whatever that is that is in like the Propel drinks and some of the new fitness waters. If you want a natural sweetener either use the juice itself or maple syrup. I personally use maple syrup at home to sweeten my green teas and things. It sweetens naturally without that terrible taste or after taste.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home