The Fitness Advisory - from Joey Atlas

Proper Mindset + Wise Nutrition + Smart Exercise = Fitness Success For You

Friday, December 21, 2007

Fat-Loss and Fitness




Hey Joey,

I just wanted to let you know that so far I have lost 61 lbs on your "diet" and workouts - and I have below a success story and pics for you to put in your book in the new year.

I can't say thanks enough Joey for your program.

I wish you and your family all the best for the season and for 2008. Pass on best wishes to Pam when you get a chance.

I'll keep in touch as the pounds melt away. Oh and before I forget, I can't wait for exactly one week till I get my Christmas dinner which will be a reward for a job well done.

Colin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Success Story:

I started this program at 301 pounds and in 15 weeks I have lost 61 pounds and 11.9 inches on my waist. In two and a half years I have lost a total of 136 lbs and 24.7 inches from my waist.

Starting this program I wore a size 46 pants and have lost enough weight to where I'm now into a size 40 pants and the pants legs are looking loose where I'm continuing to use this program.

Since starting I have gained physical strength that I never had before. I keep going steady at anything I do sometimes without breaking a sweat or getting beat out. The simple exercises that comes with my program builds my strength nearly everyday.

My mental strength was around 35% before I started but now after three months on the Blowtorch weight loss diet I'm at 100% and seeing how fast I have come in these few months helped me gain the confidence and strength be motivated in everything I do not just for this diet but for anything I have to face for the rest of my life.

The changes I have experienced over the last few months regarding my health and fitness has helped me strive for a healthy me. I now wake up full of energy and ready to start everyday.

Being healthier and fit make me so much happier now than before. Eating the right foods on this diet had dropped my blood pressure from 155 down to 122.

So to anyone who is struggling with weight troubles both young or old alike I say please try these exercise programs from Joey Atlas because it will be your best move ever I assure you, it's packed full of information for your fitness and health. He'll show you how to eat right and keep fit with very simple exercises, not just for this program now but for the rest of your life.

I consider Joey one of my best friends now and I'm so very thankful for him and his work and to be able to share his work with many people world wide who needed the help like myself.


Keeping fit!

Colin Cramm
Newfoundland, Canada

1 Comments:

  • At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Joey,

    I wanted to update that article on myself.

    I'm now seven months on your diet and have a total of 78 LBS, 14.18" off waist, size 38 pants which is loose in the legs now as I continue to use you program. In two and a half years I have a total of 155 LBS and 28.18" off my waist.
    I'm trying to lose another 15 LBS and stop there that should get me in a size 36 pants compare to the size 48 pants I wore 2.5 years ago.

    The Blow-torch program and exercises REALLY DO WORK!!!

    Again thanks Joey!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home