The Fitness Advisory - from Joey Atlas

Proper Mindset + Wise Nutrition + Smart Exercise = Fitness Success For You

Thursday, February 14, 2008

More Custom Fitness Programs Coming Soon...

--------------------------------------
-- Secrets of a Trainer --
--------------------------------------


Happy Valentines Day! (if you celebrate it)
- I'm just spreading some love - and for the guys
reading this, no need to get squimish or squeemish,
its brotherly love, ya know....

Alright here is what you made me do: (this is ALL GOOD)

- most readers of this newsletter have also purchased
one or more of my dvd sets (I thank you sincerely).

But - many subscribers are in parts of the world where
they cannot purchase fitness materials from abroad and
have them shipped into their country and to their home.
This just doesn't work in some parts of the world, for
a host of reasons.

Because of this, I've received A LOT of requests to create
digital versions of my programs for the people who can't
get the actual DVDs. Doing this properly requires a hefty
investment.

And because of how well my dvds have been selling over the
last 3 years - I've been able to start investing in creating
digital versions of my programs.

Right now - I have a company who is recreating the New Ultimate
Leg, Butt, Hip and Thigh DVDs into a downloadable home
and travel exercise manual. This digital PDF version will be
available in the next 3 - 5 weeks - Stay tuned...

Also - with the upcoming release (early April) of my first book
'Fatness to Fitness' - I've hired a company to build a custom
website & interactive blog which will also become the new
'Joey Atlas' site - its going to be amazing - Stay tuned for that...

Additionally - the same company is revamping all of the
Joey Atlas websites, complete with active blogs and
subscriber tools, etc... - This is all geared toward
taking things to the next level and making your visits
to my sites helpful, comfortable and user friendly.

You will see a very neat display of simple branding
across these sites - and again some very useful tools
for your fitness and self improvement efforts.

I am also working on a another project that I can't say too
much about - but here's what I can tell you...

One of the biggest body areas that we get questions, comments
and inquiries about is - the 'butt' - I mean A LOT...

So much that I decided to create a site dedicated to helping
women (and some men) fix whatever problems they have with
their 'butt'.

I have teamed up with one of the top programmers
in the USA to put this site together as it will be completely
interactive with all kinds of tools to offer solutions for many
'butt' related challenges - and because of all the inquiries
from overseas - we are making it completely digital.

There is nothing like this - at all. There's lots more to
tell about it - but I have some cut-throat competitors
who 'secretly' subscribe to my newsletters to see what I'm
planning on creating, etc.. So I can't say much more
right now. Stay tuned for more...

Don't Be Like Everybody Else...

Be Fit!

Joey Atlas
PS - all of my DVDS play anywhere in the world
you can order via the websites...
- through www.JoeyAtlas.com
or you can call us toll free to order 866-Yes-Joey
- if you don't get me or Pam - just leave a voicemail
and Pam will get back to you to take your order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home