The Fitness Advisory - from Joey Atlas

Proper Mindset + Wise Nutrition + Smart Exercise = Fitness Success For You

Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Big Fitness Exposition

As I always do, when I've been invited to speak or participate in a fitness related event, I just wanted to let you know about this next one. Its shaping up to be the largest internet based Fitness Expo. There are over 80 speakers lined up - covering over 100 topics in all areas of fitness.

Fit-Com-Xpo

Since you are a Joey Atlas subscriber, and I'm one of the speakers - you will have access to the event at 50% off what the general public will pay to attend.

At minimum go check out the sites to see the complete list of speakers and the topics to be covered.

A great feature about this - is, if you can't make the web based seminars as they are happening - you'll be able to access them anytime you want because they'll be saved and hosted on the site permanently.

Go see Fit-Com-Xpo

On a side note - I was leaving Atlas International Headquarters last Friday and as I put my stuff in the FitMobile - I noticed a beautiful Osprey on the tree directly in front of me. The Osprey is a bird that is very common in Northeastern Florida. So, I took out my camera and snapped of few shots - here they are...





Don't Be Like Everybody Else...

Be Fit!

Joey Atlas

2 Comments:

  • At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Joey,
    Just browsing the blog and I noticed the photo of the raptor outside your headquarters. Great shots! Actually that is a Coopers Hawk. An Osprey is quite a bit larger and mostly black and white. Coopers are wonderful little birds to watch in urban areas as their shape allows them to dart among the trees and such while chasing their prey.
    In the spring (right about now) look for their nests. "Whitewash" (bird droppings) under trees or telephone poles is a good clue you are close. Both parents with be around. They tend to use the same nest year after year. Good luck and have fun!
    Kelley

     
  • At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Joey, i admire your spirit and appreciate your freshness! Keep up your great vision!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home