The Fitness Advisory - from Joey Atlas

Proper Mindset + Wise Nutrition + Smart Exercise = Fitness Success For You

Friday, November 30, 2007

Your New Year's Resolution?



It's the Holiday Season in many places this time of year - likewise,
there are many places in the world that are in a different season.

No worries - because what I'm about to share will help you no matter
what time of year it is for you.

I've created a downloadable PDF file from an article I wrote a few
weeks ago for a local publication. Doesn't matter if you are a pure
beginner or an advanced fitness follower - anyone can get something
out of printing, posting and sharing today's gift from me to you.

(Fitness pros feel free to reprint and share it with your
students and clients - just be sure to leave the copyright
notice and author resource box intact.)

Here is the page on my main site where you can download your
copy. And please feel free to print as many as you wish to
share with co-workers, family members, etc...

Your Free, New 'Life' Fitness Resolution Checklist

When you get there just click on 'New Life Resolution'
and print out as many as you like.

And feel free to forward this page to anyone you think will
appreciate it.

Don't Be Like Everybody Else... Be Fit!

Joey Atlas

1 Comments:

  • At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Joey,

    I resently lots 25lbs. I had a more feminine looking body before i stated to fitness train what do i do now to get my curves back. I have no butt or hips and my legs are too skinny.

    Rose
    Victorville Ca.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home