The Fitness Advisory - from Joey Atlas

Proper Mindset + Wise Nutrition + Smart Exercise = Fitness Success For You

Friday, June 23, 2006

'Secrets of a Trainer'

Here is today's issue of 'Secrets of a Trainer'
Published by Joey Atlas - The Wizard of Fitness
_______________________________________

Yes, you read the subject correctly - I'm going to tell you how to get your gym membership - with out paying a penny for it. And here is why...

1) I just finished writing an article, about this topic, for one of the magazines I write for (OnFitness Magazine) you can visit them at http://www.OnFitnessMag.com

2) I just finished my own workout at one of these locations - and figured it was time to share this with you.

Every neighborhood has at least one of these places - some of them have several. But these zero cost gyms are hardly ever used to their full potential and this is why you have such a great opportunity to add a new element to your workouts or get started in the first place.

Playgrounds. Yeah you read that right. Playgrounds are one of the BEST places to get some of the most effective workouts, outside of the typical, crowded gym or health club. The possiblites are endless and you can always find one no matter where you are.

General conditioning, toning, muscle building, sports conditioning - all can be achieved on a playground - I know this because I train a good number of my own clients on some of the local playgrounds - and I do a few of my workouts on the playground.

For some of you who already exercise in a gym - this may be a little psychologically challenging - because you are used to machines and weights , etc.

I used to be that way too, until I learned better. Yeah, weights and machines are good, at certain times, but they are way overused (usually misused) and there is much more to being fit, looking great and feeling strong from the inside out than doing the same weight machine routines over and over and over.

Anyway, get outside - mix it up a bit - there is alot you can do with a few monkey bars and various levels of steps.

As always - please excuse the typos.

Be Fit!
Joey Atlas (Many of you emailed me after last week's issue asking "Where are the ordering pages for your DVDs? - Well, here they are:)
The Leg Butt Hip And Thigh Makeover
Abs of Stone - Core of Steel
Optimum Flexibility
Upper Body Fitness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home