The Fitness Advisory - from Joey Atlas

Proper Mindset + Wise Nutrition + Smart Exercise = Fitness Success For You

Friday, March 30, 2007

He Says 'Body Toning', She Says 'Body Sculpting'



He Says 'Body Toning', She Says 'Body Sculpting'

Two people can talk about the same exact thing - but use different words for the subject being addressed. Prime example - over the course of my personal fitness training career the words 'body toning', 'body shaping' and 'body sculpting' have been used by many clients to define the same thing. Nothing wrong with that - as there are synonyms for many more things in this world - and a critical element in communication.

People, like yourself, who find me via the internet usually find me via one of my online articles. Knowing that people often use different words to find info on the same subject - I've been writing articles to address this and posting them on my own websites - with the sole purpose of educating searchers of quality fitness info that is simple, straight forward and easy to understand.

Take a look at these two articles for a sample of what I'm talking about:

Body Sculpting


Body Toning

Yes - its a bit time consuming, but I know that the more people I can educate, the more my name and reputation will spread to others who are seeking trusty and helpful fitness advice. And the business side of things will take care of itself - which is exactly what has been happening.

Don't Be Like Everybody Else... Be Fit !

Joey Atlas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home