The Fitness Advisory - from Joey Atlas

Proper Mindset + Wise Nutrition + Smart Exercise = Fitness Success For You

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Fitness Success via 'Gradual Progression'

'Gradual Progression' - is a term used in the circles of fitness pros
and trainers who understand the importance of building on a solid
foundation and making gradual improvements from there - this type of
approach yields permanent results more often than other approaches
(significantly, more often).

This is the way I have chosen to build my fitness business - and with
that in mind I would like to give you a sneak preview of the next
generation of 'Joey Atlas' interactive websites and blogs: (I will be
phasing out this blog 'The Fitness Advisory')

1 - http://www.YourFitnessBook.com - this one represents my first book
which set for release in May. (Don't forget to 'Subscribe to Feed' on
each of these sites - so you can get all of my articles automatically
as I post them.)

2 - http://www.LowerBodyMakeover.com - this is the official site for
the Digital e-Manual version of my world famous 'Ultimate Leg, Butt,
Hip and Thigh Makeover' Womens' Home Fitness Program.

There are 7 other sites of mine that are being revamped for my
subscribers and clients - stay tuned for their unveiling...

Joey Atlas - Author, Fatness to Fitness

2 Comments:

  • At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Joey,

    My Name is Joey Passmore, I’m an executive producer at the VoiceAmerica network.I've tried your websites email and it's failed to go through several times. i hope that this is an ok place to reach you. that said; I’m currently looking to expand my all talk format and I wanted to speak with you about the possibility of doing a show with us. I’m looking for a potential host for a fitness show that wants to market themselves and really push any sort of product they may have. I know that on your site it says that you’re available for interviews and articles and the likes but why not do all of this for yourself and your own show that you own , create and can do what you please with. As a network we are currently getting about 2.5 million listeners each month and growing by the day. With a little bit of investment and a great show you can join the likes of Jack La lane , Dave Palumbo and many huge names on a network that will allow you to do what you want with the show and really push the message you want. I’m attaching a few things for you to look at about our network. Let me know what you think of the idea. I think that you can do some good things with us if it works out. Thanks a lot.

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    JOey JOey Joey,
    I'0m sooo dissapointed in you. I used to listen to you - now I know you're just another businessman!

    Your latest 'free' ebook is such a load of c**p!
    E.G:
    Follow one of these 'tips' and I guarantee you'll be losing weight by the end of the week (not the 23 mins you advertised!)

    Cut down on candy!
    Eat more salad!
    Eat more veg!

    Are you kidding me? I thought fit people read your newsletters, but it seems like you're still gearing it to the moron masses! Christ, the American masses must be more stupid than I ever realised! No wonder they're still massive! Youo give nothing - everything you publish is just another advert for your 'amazing' breakthroughs! i.e. commen sense.

    I used to admire your apparent honesty, but you've sold out just like everyone else. Shame on you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home