The Fitness Advisory - from Joey Atlas

Proper Mindset + Wise Nutrition + Smart Exercise = Fitness Success For You

Friday, September 01, 2006

The Before And After Project - Step 9 - part 2

Ok - last week I sent Part 1 of The Before and After Project. It was the request to have anyone who is still participating to send me that simple email response - 'Yes, Joey - I'm still in!'

And I must say I'm pretty impressed with the enthusiastic response I received. We are going to have our hands full here when your B & A stories & photos start coming in - (stay posted on when the submission dates will be.)

In case you didn't figure it out - that was Step 2. You being prompted to respond and reaffirm your commitment & dedication to your personal B & A Project was another step forward, both on a conscious level and a subconscious level - pretty clever, huh?

Step 10 will come later this week.

In response to the other topics I put in last week's issue - your replies, suggestions and reciprocal support is greatly appreciated and always welcome. The testimonials I've received, so far, are out of this world - no hype, just you guys putting your experiences and results and how these affect your life into words - pretty easy - but still tremendously appreciated.

Don't stop - keep them coming - the longer and more detailed the better - I love reading. And remember it doesn't matter if I've helped you by way of this f.r.e.e e-newsletter or by way of my DVD programs - I still want to hear about it. Even if you think you are not a 'writer' - it doesn't bother me - just keep it simple if it helps you - you can even make it an outline or list if you wish.

We will be including as many of these 'success stories' (in addition to the B & A Project stories) as we can fit - so you'll be able to say, 'I was mentioned in a best selling book.'

Some of you asked for ideas on 'how can we help spread the word about Joey Atlas?' For now, the easiest and most effective thing to do is to go the your local papers (US or INTL) and tell them about your fitness success, BOTH physical and mental, with Joey Atlas's help. Most papers have websites where you can go and easily find the email addresses and phone numbers to the editors. They make this info public because they need stories and they need to hear from people like us.

They want unique story lines, such as - 'I 've made the best fitness progress of my life because of a true to life and trustworthy fitness expert I found on the internet, and here's how he helped me.'

Or, 'I think I found the next Jack Lalane, your paper may want to find out more about this guy - here is how he helped me.'

I think you get the idea. And when you are asked how they can contact me just send them to www.JoeyAtlas.com - all of my contact info is there.

This is how 'news is made' - so lets work together to spread the word about Joey Atlas.

THANK YOU !!

Stay tuned for 2 more emails this week:
1) 'Secrets of a Trainer'
2) The Before And After Project - Step 10

Don't Be Like Everybody Else...

Be Fit !
Joey Atlas - 'The BodFather'
http://www.JoeyAtlas.com
http://joeyatlas.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home