The Fitness Advisory - from Joey Atlas

Proper Mindset + Wise Nutrition + Smart Exercise = Fitness Success For You

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Military Personnel Fitness Update...

I needed to get this out to all of my Army/Navy/Airforce/Marine clients around the world.

*First, 'thank you' for the service you provide.*

Second, I've been getting a regular and steady number of orders from more and more of you. Because of this, I was struck with an idea. The idea is that there is a possibility of an unfilled need regarding fitness training programs for military personnel.

Of course, this may not be for all personnel at all locations (or maybe it is). But, logic would tell me that there are staions/bases that do not have traditional exercise/fitness equipment (due to space/logistics) and therefore would stand to benefit by making my programs available to all personnnel - being that my programs do not require any equipmment for about 98% of the workouts.

Depending on your feedback - I may research the process for becoming a govt. supplier to fill this potential need.

Any and all feedback is welcome - I look forward to hearing from you.

Be safe and fit,
Joey Atlas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home