The Fitness Advisory - from Joey Atlas

Proper Mindset + Wise Nutrition + Smart Exercise = Fitness Success For You

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Fitness Lunch and a Movie

I usually only do this inside my members only site, Best Fitness Advice - but as my Halloween Treat to you, I'm making it available to everyone. Today I spent a few hours working on the book. Part of which was covering the subject of organic foods and beverages and how they play a part in our fitness success. One of the issues (albeit, diminishing) with organic food is cost.

Well - today I had a completely organic, body toning, fitness promoting lunch for $2.75!! Less than half the price of an artery clogging, sodium loaded, health crushing, fast food meal.

Below is the actual can of Lentil soup I ate. It's already cooked so you don't even have to heat it - just open and serve. NO EXCUSES!!



Info for entire can:

220 calories

42 grams of carbs

-- 16 of them FIBER!!

16 grams of muscle toning protein

Only 90 grams of naturally occuring sodium
- (I added some extra sea salt, too)

And I made a Mighty Mango Fitnessjuice(TM) (only 28 calories!) to go along with it.

And now for the movie. See below. Its about 9 minutes of footage shot this past weekend after we shot the bonus DVDs for my book, Fatness to Fitness.

Enjoy,
Joey Atlas

2 Comments:

  • At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    usually prepared foods like this contain a form of msg which is not great for you. I would be interested to know if this food is without msg.

     
  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger Joey Atlas said…

    ABSolutely NO MSG in this - I don't eat MSG.

    Regards,
    Joey

     

Post a Comment

<< Home