The Fitness Advisory - from Joey Atlas

Proper Mindset + Wise Nutrition + Smart Exercise = Fitness Success For You

Friday, September 01, 2006

'Secrets of a Trainer'

Here is this week's live issue of:
Secrets of a Trainer - Published by Joey Atlas
Worldwide Subscribers - 51,367
____________________________________
In this issue of 'Secrets of a Trainer':
You Can Do This Too...
-Emails From Around the World
________________________________________________
First things first:
Stay tuned for Step 10 of 'The Before And After Project'-
- tomorrow or Friday...
________________________________________________

As most of you already know, I'm big on people sharing their experiences with others to help inspire them to success. I get so many email 'success stories' daily that it is impossible to share them all with you - but I've pulled a few from my file to share with you today:

'Joey, People around me are asking 'What have you done, you look incredible'. My response, 'I feel incredible'. I have passed your information on to several nurses and doctors that I work with. Thanks for the motivation!! ' Charlene

'HEY JOEY, BEING NEW TO THE FITNESS GAME ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS TO GET INTO THE GYM AND GET GOING. I LOVE WORKING WITH PEOPLE AND HELPING THEM ACHIEVE THE RESULTS THEY SO DESPERATELY WANT AND NEED. I'VE STUDIED MANY BOOKS, DVD'S AND WEBSITES FOR NEW EXERCISES THAT WILL HELP ME AND ALSO MY CLIENTS AND TO A DEGREE IT HAS. I WANT TO START FOCUSING MY ATTENTION AWAY FROM THE GYM AND GO PRIVATELY BUT DIDN'T WANT TO SPEND THOUSANDS OF POUNDS FINDING PREMISES AND ALL THE EQUIPMENT THAT GOES WITH, SO WHEN I SAW JOEY'S WEBISTE I HAD TO HAVE A LOOK AT IT. I TEACH TO AB CLASSES A WEEK AND TEND TO TRAIN MY CORE AT LEAST 3 TIMES A WEEK USING CERTAIN PIECES OF KIT BUT THE EXERCISES THAT JOEY HAS SHOWN ME ARE PHENOMINAL. NOT ONLY HAVE THEY HELP ME ACHIEVE THE PERFECT ABS BUT MY CLIENTS CAN'T STOP RAVING ON ABOUT HOW GOOD THE EXERCISES ARE AND HOW GOOD THEY FEEL. I'VE PICKED UP SO MANY CLIENTS USING THESE EXERCISES ALONG WITH EXERCISES FROM THE UPPER BODY DVD'S THAT ALL I CAN SAY TO JOEY IS THANK YOU MAN.'
PAUL GILLINGHAM dip pt



'Hi Joey,
I just received the abs program this last Monday. I ran through it that day, quite gingerly, somewhat picking and choosing which of the exercises and how much I could do.
Today I did the program in its entirety and I am blown away. This is a fantastic, well rounded, yet reasonable program for level I. I am looking forward to going on with it, progressing, and know already I am going to need the hips, thigh, etc program as well.
This is a terrific workout, even for the beginner, which I always consider myself until I really know the ropes of something. I do cardio, and some weight training, but really need something just for the core and the stretching that accompanies the program. Gee, thanks! I don't really look for stunning aesthetic results, but improvement in strength and tone would be fantastic.'
Very pleased in Honor, Michigan, Terri Corner.


'Joey,

Thanks so much for all your encouragement through your newsletters and e-mails. We(my husband and I) have been doing your Abs of Stone DVD's and Leg, Butt, Hip and Thigh DVD's for the last 2 weeks and really enjoying the challenge. Cant wait for the upper body workout DVD's to arrive.

Most of the beginners exercises we can do 20 but there a a couple of challenging ones in there that will take some work. But we are up to it.

I have been going to a Legs, Bums and Tums class at the gym for the last 6 months and I have to say your workout does so much more for me than that class. I still go for the cardio but come home and do yours afterwards.
Don't you just love those squats and lunges - I can't get enough.

I was really motivated by a comment in your Blow Torch Diet book which came with the DVD packages. This comment mentioned how looking after yourself and staying fit is the most unselfish thing you can do for your family.
This is so true. Unfortunately so many people don't see it that way and are too lazy to make changes. I was one of them and I can tell you that the way I feel now to the way I felt 6 months ago - I will never ever go back to that couch potato lifestyle. My lower back problems have dissappeared, as have my shoulder and neck complaints. The money I save on the appointments at Chiropractors and massuers can now be spent on a new wardrobe for my new figure and hopefully some bikinis real soon.

Will let you know in due course how much we lose and how we go with the intermediate levels of the program.

Keep up the great work - you are a true gem.

Thanks again Joey,
Regards from Karen in Australia

'Joey
I have been seriously exercising for many years. I felt I should be farther along than I am today with all the effort I put into exercising and eating healthy, BUT I wasn't. That is until I came upon your website and decided to take a chance on your cd.

I want you to know instant is not what I was looking for in your cd series because I had been down that road before many times. Although it was almost instant when I noticed the bloating in my upper thighs was leaving and within in a couple of weeks my sideview was much slimmer. My skin texture in the thigh area toned up and smoothed out very quickly.

I kept chugging along as usual but this time with real results in that I could stop exercising for at least a few days and the results were still there and I didnt feel atrophy in the muscles that I had worked. Well, of course, you know I was happy, elated and all that good stuff!
Today as of this writing I am proud to say I am thoroughly pleased that I took a chance on the Butt Hip & Thigh Makeover cd. It did the job!

I also love how my purchase was not just a sell to you, you didnt just stop there for the personal training but I had the choice to sign up to receive your weekly newsletter tipping me on how to achieve my goal with a stick-to-itness attitude. That's what is unique about you as a personal trainer; I have never, ever purchased a cd and had this kind of motivation and dedication to the client after the purchase.

You stressed maintenance of a lifetime results by eating healthy as well as knowing exercising the body brings beauty while making an emphasis on staying the course to get your results. Now! That told me an awful lot about your philosophy about being the wizard of fitness. I like that you portray this not as beauty contest but a lifelong journey toward better health which of course leads to looking slimmer and feeling much better overall.

Now, thanks to your cd, most of my body parts move in unison with each other and I can actually feel it as I walk and my clothes fit much better.

This also led me to purchase your Abs of Stone Core of Steel cd.
Oh boy, yet another awesome cd to continue the journey of fitness.
My first result was the slimming of my sideview to which my daughter made comments about.

I continued to tackle what I had thought (before this cd) was a never ending cycle of slim results as I become older. Hey, I noticed extreme results after a month of the Abs of Stone and Core of Steel cd...it just slipped upon me one day. This is remarkable because instead of targeting the abs and aimlessly doing frontal exercises for the abs, this cd has targeted the core and all surrounding muscles to attain that trim and slim look. I feel better and am more aware of my fit midsection now! Yeah!
Yeah!

I like how you stress drinking water and resting in between sets if you need to and enjoy the ride because it is not a marathon.

I also like your many variations to one exercise to get the same results with no emphasis on rushing to get to the advanced stage. You don't start with the advanced exercise and the participant has to start out with this level with it becoming a major uphill battle as a beginner or a person new to the exercise to achieve the exercise set.

With this cd, you helped me keep my eye on the goal and have fun while doing it. I Certainly saw and continue to see the results.

Well, yet again this led me to your next cd, Optimum Flexibility. You just keep them coming and flowing with tremendous results. Wow! this cd improved my flexibility and made me aware that I had more flexibility than I thought.

This was right on time to help me prevent injury to my body and definitely improve my circulation problem because I sit all day and am stiff when I get up from my chair. I also do some stretching in my chair thanks to your tips and many suggestions throughout the cd. I feel like a well oiled machine, my joints have no clicks and twitches of pain when I bend or sit now.

Again thank you! You are the bomb! Keep them coming and I will purchase everything you have out there because they truly do work. Throughout all of your cd collection, I now know what I truly like along with the real results and nuggets of wisdom you give, it is your down to earth persona. THANKS for being you!'

Kai

And Yes you can publish this If you'd like!

______________________
Great stories, huh?

Don't Be Like EveryBody Else...

Be Fit !
Joey Atlas
http://www.absofstonecoreofsteel.com/AbsOfSteelMainPage.html
http://www.butthipandthighmakeover.com/wst_page2.html
http://www.upperbodyfitness.com/upper_body_workout_main.html
http://www.optimumflexibility.com/Main_Flexibility.html
http://www.AthleticLegsForMen.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home